It contains oats, corn, wheat and rice, together with raisins, banana chips and pumpkin seeds. Oh, and the honey flavour too. It’s about 180 calories per 45g serving, but I think I took more than 45g just now =_= I freaking need a weighing scale for this!
Taste: Honey flavour is quite distinct which is cool, and it goes along pretty ok with my almond milk (Almond Breeze brand, Vanilla flavour). Only downside for me was that the raisins get stuck in my teeth as i chewed on them, which caused some annoyance lol. And the overall feeling is that this seems to be less filling than granola. Granola has this satisfying chewy texture, especially after u let it sit a bit in the milk – it becomes softer and slightly mushy – beautiful! But some people don’t like mushy stuff? 😀
Let’s see how I feel later this morning 🙂
After a brief chat with Elsa last evening, I’ve more or less settled on my up-coming weekday menu after i finish my granola & almond milk!
1) Before I leave home at 745am – homemade coffee with added Anlene powder – 100 calories est.
2) Breakfast at 9am – wholemeal sandwiches.
- 2 slices Gardenia Wholemeal bread – 145calories
- Fairprice reduced fat cheese 1 slice – 41 calories
- 2 fat rings of raw onion – calorie free?
- Picnic ham 2 slices – 70 calories (TOTAL 256 calories)
3) Before-Gym snack at 12pm – Banana (Del Monte) – 120 calories
– Protein shake with rice milk – rice milk (130 cal for 240ml) + 2 tablespoons protein powder (60 cal-Jarrow) OR 1 scoop (62 cal-NutriBiotic) = 190cal est.
5) Dinner at 730pm – Raw Meal Meal Replacement with rice milk – 1.5 scoops powder (232.5 cal) with 300ml rice milk (162.5 cal) = total 395 calories
That gives me about.. 1066 calories intake per day. PERFECT! But in between 230-6pm, I think I will be hungry 😦 only solution is to drink LOADS OF WATER.
How’s that? What do you guys think? Give me some feedback!!